Saturday, January 3, 2009

Making laps at Towson High while rocking out to Sublime

The past few days have been some of my most interesting in awhile. The last time I wrote anything on here, it was regarding New Years and the stupidity of the holiday. To celebrate New Years, I went downtown to my friend Amanda's party. It was basically everything I had expected , a lot of fun, a shit show, and everyone getting super excited when the new year came. I decided it was time for me to call it a night and head when I went upstairs at nearly 3 in the morning, I didn't know anyone in the kitchen, most people were at the bar, and this guy Matt was inviting me to come lay down on the sofa bed with him.

The next day was rather quite simple for me, nothing crazy. Being that I barely drank anything on New Years, I took care of some errands. Around 9, I went over to my buddy Matt Payne's house. This is a different Matt than the one from New Years. Anyway, we were watching some show about some Australian guy who plays the role of 3 people in the show. He plays an 11th grade girl, a gay drama teacher, and an oversized 8th grader with disciplinary problems. It was quite funny. Than I decided to go to the bar with Creech and meet up with Julia and her friend Raven, here is where the night got very interesting.

Next thing, I know were leaving Souris Saloon, and doing laps in Towson High School parking lot rocking out to Sublime. Shortly thereafter, were back in my basement attempting to play the board game Sorry. The only thing that was Sorry, though was our attempt to play the game. Than there were people yelling for drugs, and at 5:00 a.m. we were calling it a night.

Saturday, after having some horrible food from Baja fresh and lots of hanging out. Creech, Payne, and I went to Fridays. Julia came and met us awhile later. Following Fridays, we went into Towson, it sucked. Next thing I know we are back in my basement, once again attempting to play Sorry. Once again the attempt failed and we ended up settling on 500 rummy. With the help of a nearly 200 point round, Creech won. Julia, who is quite the rummy Nazi, was quite upset, at this point it was past four and I just wanted to go to sleep. Several hours later, Creech came into my room telling me it was 10:30 and he had missed his community service again. Considering he was only allowed one reschedule and he already used that last weekend, he's probably screwed.

Football is about to start and I need to go pick up my carry-out order from Pizan's. Peace.

No comments: