Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Boycott is Over

If you read my last blog you would know that I made a decision to boycott Megatouch games due to their refusal to accept my last name as a legit entry. This boycott was short lived. Yesterday morning at 11:31 A.M. I received a text message from Damon asking me if I had seen the comment on my blog from the Megatouch game. This got me excited. I immediately jumped off Mike Fick's couch and signed into my blog so I could read the comment. Some guy named Colin apparently found my blog through something called a Web Crawler and gave me the email address I needed to make my complaint to Megatouch public. I did just that. Several hours later, I received an email from the Director of Marketing and Finance of Megatouch stating that in the 2009.5 edition of Megatouch, both "Geilf" and "Geilfuss" will be acceptable names. They also apologized to me and invited me to join their facebook group and I obliged. This whole thing was like a dream come true and I kinda got a half boner after reading the good news. I can't wait for the release of the 2009.5 edition of Megatouch. I need to email them back, find out the release date, and find out if any local bar will have the new edition. I may just have to have a party on that day. I've added the link if any of you want to join. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Megatouch/38676551837

During the email exchanges yesterday with Megatouch, I went to a Chinese buffet with Townsend and Mike Fick and it was awesome. The three of us probably had 4 or 5 plates a piece and you could tell the Chinese people working there were starting to get pissed. We were getting evil eyes from the employees and they started hovering around us repeatedly mumbling things in Chinese in attempts to get us to leave. We had already ate all of their crab legs and were trying to stay until they put out some more but the stubbornness of the Chinese people prevailed and we left after probably 86 minutes. There was some preppy kid behind us talking about shooting people while we ate.


I watched some horrible movie last night called "Hide and Creep" about a small Alabama town that gets overrun by zombies. Theres a scene in the movie where this zombie grabs someone from behind and the zombie is a spitting image of Townsend. The two of us had to watch the scene like 4 times and pause it a bunch because it was kind of scary in some ways how much this guy looked like him. He was even balding in the right spots. His head got blown off about nine seconds later. We google imaged the actor and had no success.

No comments: