Friday, April 10, 2009

It could be Michael Jordan


So I don't know how I managed to pull this one off. Especially, considering that I have been fairly active lately, getting out a good bit, and going on runs, to increase the overall health and physique of my body. However, as I was walking this morning to pick up my car from Steve's, I managed to pull a muscle in my leg, and have since been walking with a limp. FML.

I was out and about in Towson last night, and ran into Jacquie. After your typical friendly exchange of hellos and how are yous, I proceeded to buy her a shot, since I failed to make it to the Horse for the celebration of the greatest day ever. Two cherry bombs later, she began explaining the awesomeness of my blog to Maria, and I was greatly disapointed, when she said she wasn't sure of the exact site but it has something to do with Michael Jordan.

Chris Carpenter pitched a solid seven scoreless innings last night for the Cardinals of St. Louis, and if he and Adam Wainwright can stay healthy, which neither of them managed to do last season, and with Fat Albert in the middle of the lineup watch out for the Cardinals in the National League. This is also prevalent, because the W, low E.R.A., and low W.H.I.P. posted by Carpenter, my chances of knocking Steve and the Baltimore Blumpkins off in Week 1 of fantasy baseball, have been drastically increased.

Somehow, well actually due to the consumption of alcohol, Jess missed her best chance to get recognition in my blog. She said something funny last night, it made me laugh, and I planned on using it to close out my blog entry today, however, right now I haven't even the faintest clue of what it was she said. I feel kinda bad, every time I see her, she asks what she can do to get recognition, usually before she even says hello, and once she does something worthy, I get drunk and forget. I blame it on the al al al al alcohol.

So it's beginning to appear, that the next place I claim residence in will be Timinioum. I guess that mean's lots of Hightops this summer.

No comments: