Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Birdman, Tigerfest, and a Rather odd fellow named Pedro


I have spent the majority of this fine day, sitting in Corey's basement, entering endless amounts of data into a spreadsheet. As one could imagine it can get very tedious at times,but in it's defense it keeps me off the streets, which is typically a good thing. Plus, it did allow me to venture out to Chicken Rico, which for anyone, who has ever spent time in or around the area of Eastern Avenue should well know that Chicken Rico is all that is awesome.

There is an Orioles game Friday and it appears that I will be in attendance, which a large gathering of people I associate with on a regular basis. I also have an inkling that a rather odd, short fellow who refers to himself as Pedro, will be tagging along with my buddy Matt. If this dude approaches you, be wary, very wary. Trust me on this one.

Saturday is Tigerfest, and Tigerfest usually brings forth lots of activity amidst the Towson area, specifically activities where binge drinking is prevelant and shenigans are frequent. However, after last year's great showing at the Skeezer house, I don't think anything can quite compare. Genna is telling me about kegs and eggs, and slip and slides at her apartment, which does seem enticing, but I am not entirely sold. Even though all three of those things get two thumbs up in my book. Either way, I'm sure I will be strolling around the area of Towson, getting into things I probably shouldn't do.

I was watching the Denver-New Orleans game last night, and I was almost convinced that Chris Anderson may be one of the most entertaining players in the league. When you see a white boy, who is tatted up, and rocking a mohawk flying above the brothas and getting the crowd pumped up with an electryfying dunk and block, it really gets your blood flowing. Gotta love The Birdman.

Well the fun data fest is over and I'm headed back to the general Towson area to pump some iron. Holla at yer boy.

No comments: