Monday, April 20, 2009

Boats and Ho's and a trip to the County



Due to an unexpected occurrence, which basically came forth as a result of my sudden case of dyslexia or just general stupidity, I found myself in Calvert County this weekend for the grand opening of the Solomon's Island Tiki Bar. And let me tell you one thing about people in Calvert County, they know how to throw a freaking party.

So after grabbing some lunch on Saturday afternoon, we decided to make the venture down to the Island, and Creech was our designated driver. Now, if you are reading this and actually have had the misfortune of meeting Creech, you know very well that Creech and designated driver belong no where in the same sentence, or even paragraph, for that matter. This proved to be true, as one Corona later, he was on his phone, attempting to find someone that could drive us home later in the day. Nevertheless, the man was successful, and we were all set to get wild.

The day was progressing pretty well, and anytime you begin drinking Corona's outside on a beautiful day with beautiful girls everywhere, the day typically does progress pretty well. After a brief recess, where I was camped out inside a bar with Brann,watching the Capitals and Ovie frolicking around on the ice and letting the Rangers take a stronghold on the series lead, I headed back out to all the craziness and this is where things started to get interesting. Next thing I know, the four of us are on a boat, with a liquor keg, people are doing back flips off the top of the boat, and everyone is just having a killer time. Now, at this point, the song "Boat's N Ho's" is basically becoming the theme for the afternoon. Now, with day turning night, and the shenanigans continuing, we began debating the idea of heading back towards the tiki bar, as it was starting to fill up in population. So after a successful attempt of the game "Ditch Dale" which was the most frequently played game of the day, we are back inside the Tiki Bar.

Next thing, I know Creech is approaching four young ladies asking them "What's good?" Now, this usually wouldn't warrant a mention in the blog, except, Creech's shorts were at his ankles and he was standing in his boxers. He continued to run around doing this to numerous people and one particular old lady took a dislike too his actions.But to make things more amusing, her husband, was on the opposite side of the fence. This fella is encouraging Creech and pointing out which girls he should get next. After a few more frolics around the bar with his shorts draped to ankles, Matt and I were able to get him out and we were on our way out of the Island and back to Creech's part of town for a party. However, Creech's antics were far from over and just as were about to get in the car, he is taking off like a banshee towards some house. I don't know whether it was the look of dismay from the old lady in the house, or the fact that I finally convinced him that there were no cookies in the cookie jar, but eventually I saved him from Round 2 of his 21st birthday and we were headed for a good ol party. The party went pretty smoothly, although Brann did disappear, Dale may have got a concussion, me and Creech almost brawled, and Matt almost killed us on the way home, everything was pretty much smooth sailing. And that my friends is the tale of the tiki bar weekend.

I was playing Megatouch for a minute last night, and they got this game Castle Bandits, and it really is quite addicting. Somehow I almost found myself cursing God when I would go on bad runs. But than, I figured the Big Guy in the Sky probably doesn't have too much care when it comes to Megatouch games and was back to normal.

I opened the sports section of the Baltimore Sun this morning and there was a picture of a Yankee fan reaching over the fence to grab a ball away from an Indian outfielder, and it reminded me of a certain punk named Jeffrey Maier. And if Jeffrey Maier were to one day go to Vegas, get super drunk, and get a horrible life changing STD from a transsexual hooker, that would make me smile. Than upon returning to New York, he were to suffer from a case of turettes, that too would make me smile. Either way, I guess what I'm trying to say, is that man is definitely not invited to my birthday party.

No comments: