Saturday, November 28, 2009

Home Alone


I spent a few minutes on my Thanksgiving morning watching an old classic, "Home Alone." Eventually, football came on and I was forced to change the channel, because if a grown ass man is watching "Home Alone" when a football game is being aired, well there are some definite issues there. Quite frankly, "Home Alone" was probably the better option because Aaron Rodgers and the Packers handed the Detroit Lions another embarrassing Thanksgiving Day loss, but that's besides the point, football is football. Anyways, the movie did remind me of one thing and that is sometimes being home alone is simply amazing. I'm home alone right now and I don't think its possible for me to be enjoying myself anymore. Five minutes ago, I took a shit with the door open and put the television to full blast so I could hear the action of the LSU game. Prior to my bowel movements, I probably spent twenty minutes walking around the house in nothing but a towel. The towel fell off several times and as a result of being home alone, there was no sense of urgency to pulling the towel back up to my waist. Right now, I am blogging, eating nachos and drinking soda, while watching the game. Typically, if the parental units were in the house, my father would be yelling at me for being lazy and having food and drink around the computer. But right now I can do what I want without any trouble, I just gotta keep the nacho cheese off the keyboard.

A short entry today, but I want to leave all the dedicated readers with a prelude to my next entry. It will be in honor of my blog's one year anniversary and it should be a special one. Hint: it involves a trip to the block and a lady named T. It's going to be a dandy.


The righteousness of Tim Tebow infuriates me.

No comments: