Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Madness Has Begun


Were nearing in on one of my favorite times of the year, and the madness has already begun. Baylor stunned Kansas in the second round of the Big 12 tournament, to keep their chances of dancing alive, at least for another game. Seriously, is there anything better in the wide world of sports than the opening two days of the NCAA tournament. 32 of the closest, most hyped, most intense, basketball games played all year in just two days. And to make things even better, this year Chief Kingstaillionsims, will be playing in the tournament. Hopefully, one day he teams up with God Shamgod, the former star of the Providence Friars, to make the coolest team in all of professional sports.

Last year at this time I found myself quite annoyed with the coverage of the NCAA tournament by local sports bars. Many of them boasted that they had all the games on advertisements but I would walk in and "The Price is Right" would be on the main tv, while I wanted to watch Western Kentucky pull off a last second miracle. It was very frustrating but eventually, I found Buffalo Wild Wings in White Marsh, and all my needs were satisfied .

I have to say congratulations to Brian NcNamee, despite being one of the biggest assholes in the world and one of the one's responsible for helping liven the steroids era in baseball, you have now established yourself as one of the creepiest people in the world. You now claim, that you injected Roger Clemens with syringes while in a hot tub, and have the syringes to prove it. Mark my words, if I ever inject a half naked man with a syringe, and keep that syringe among my personal possessions for more than a year, you have the right to never speak to me again, I will not be offended. What in the world would ever make a man keep a syringe that he injected steroids into another man with, just perplexes my mind and also I have to wonder one thing. Where would one keep a used syringe for such a long period of time?? I don't think I actually want to know the answer to that question. Seriously I think I would rather hang out with Norman Bates from Pyscho than McNamee.

Some people have asked me about the title of my blog. And what I want to ask them is "Did you watch the second half of the Lakers-Rockets game last night, when Ron Artest and Shane Battier got owned as they watched Kobe put up 31 points in the games final 24 minutes?

No comments: