Friday, March 20, 2009

600lb women and Sight Seeing


Despite all the madness, or very little there of, that is going on in the world of college basketball, I gotta give some props to my new main man Julian Tavarez. Tavarez, the volatile former reliever for the Red Sox and Braves, who compared signing with the Nationals to being at a bar at 4 A. M. and taking home a 600 lb woman. In his mind the Nationals are that 600 lb woman who at 4A.M. somehow found a way to look like J-Lo, because it was late and he was drunk and desperate. Awesome

I also gotta give props to Morgan State. Even when your losing by nearly 20 points in the second half, you manage to get lots of national face time for flipping over Blake Griffin like it was the WWF. We from Bawlmore and don't F around on the court. And just for the record is Blake Griffin really a redheaded black kid??

So somehow, and I'm still not really sure how exactly, I ended up going on a Baltimore sight seeing tour with Bobby and Booboo on Wednesday. Push comes to shove, I found out that our elementary school teachers lied to us about Fort McHenry, no one should ever want to check out Edgar Allan Poe's house, unless of course they want to be on an episode of The Wire, and despite what Bobby says their are no monkeys in the aquarium.


Whoever decided to put St. Patricks Day, Stilling's birthday, and March Madness all in the same week is awesome in my book.

I stopped by Gloomy Daze yesterday with Steve, to watch some of the first round action and I must say I really do not miss working there. That place quite possibly has some of the most unhappiest customers ever dining there. Just go in there, look around at the people sitting at the bar and in the restaurant, and all you will see is a bunch of ugly, weird, and strange looking people sitting around uncomfortably not having a good time. I swear there are probably happier and better looking people in your local morgue. Big Juicy did make an appearance though and the next thing I know, him and Franny are sitting with a bunch of high school boys in ties.

No comments: